The current 2014-2015 PTSA Officers are as follows -President: Laurie Hoffman
1st Vice President/Programs: Kayla Hoffman
2nd Vice President/Ways and Means: Debby Lieber
Secretary: Erin Garrett
Treasurer: Caren Langley
Auditor: Jim Schlaffer
Historian: Natasha Schlaffer
We invite you to join Parent Teacher Student Association (PTSA) to help support programs, events, and activities that the PTSA provides for the school. Membership also gives you a voice and vote.
Below are examples of the programs that PTSA sponsors.
Your membership makes a difference in your high school student's education.
Programs that PTSA supports:
- College Scholarships (Seniors applying for scholarships MUST be a member of PTSA to be eligible)
- Practice SAT and ACT Exams All students are invited to participate!
- Testing Support
- School Beautification
- Distinguished Speaker Series
- Red Ribbon Week and Blood Drive
- Staff Appreciation
- Reflections Program
- Triumphant Troubadour Awards
- Advocate for Students and Teachers at the CA State Level
- Volunteer Opportunities
Membership cost is only $6.00 per member! All parents and family members, students, teachers and staff are encouraged to join. There is no limit to how many friends and family you bring in to support our school.
Fill out the attached form and return it to school with cash or checks (made out to SSHS PTSA), along with the names of every member.
To see the California PTA Page, click here.
To see the National PTA Page, click here.